How does it work?
Creating a branded, feature-rich, easy-to-use mobile event app for your meeting is pretty straightforward with Touchpoint. We have provided apps for thousands of events, so we are ready to help. With our app platform, you can have an event app on the Apple App Store and Google Play Store in as few as three weeks!
The Process is Easy!
- Meet your project manager who will guide you every step of the way
- Decide which app features to use to help meet the strategic objectives of your event
- Enter or import content and images into the content management system (or have us do it!)
- We submit to the app stores on your behalf
- Make content changes at any time
- Market the event app to build enthusiasm among your attendees
If you’re in a big hurry, you’ll just need a few key images, an initial small set of content, and some app store text. Our QuickStart program can get your app built and submitted in even less time!
If you have more time, we usually advise that you begin working on your app at least a couple of months before your event. This allows time to fully consider your event objectives and the many ways the app can support those goals. It gives you a chance to experiment with different features, if you’d like, to find the best mix for you and your audience.
Setup for a specifically branded, highly flexible and modular mobile event app is super easy with Touchpoint’s user-friendly content management system. You’ll also still have a dedicated project manager who is an expert with app creation and also knows your business and meeting objectives. Touchpoint offers customer service that is, hands down, the best in the industry.