Apple Development Account Signup Process
If you wish you may use your own Apple developer account. It isn’t complex or time-consuming, but it will cost $99 per year to set up an active Apple iOS developer account for your organization.
Here are the steps:
- Go to: https://developer.apple.com/enroll/
- Select "Create Apple ID" to create the login information that will be used as the Apple Agent for this account or log in if you already have an Apple ID you wish to use for your organization.
- Indicate that you are a New Apple Developer (for iOS) and need to create a new account and Apple ID.
- Enroll as a Company. You will need:
- Legal Company/Organization Name
- The legal authority to bind your company to any legal agreements that may be presented to you during the enrollment process or your program year.
- A free, but required, D-U-N-S number. If you don't have one, go to www.dnb.com.
- To provide Apple business documents including, but not limited to: Articles of Incorporation, Business License, etc. as part of Apple’s identity verification process.
- Fill out subsequent forms and provide materials as requested.
Once you have been approved, you and your Apple ID will be the Team Agent for your Apple account. You manage this account through the iTunes Connect website. When you get notification from Apple that you have been approved, let us know and we will walk you through the next step that lets us submit the mobile app to the Apple iTunes App Store on your behalf.
After you are enrolled in Apple's Developer Program we will need you to send us two separate invites from both developer.apple.com as well as itunesconnect.com. Please complete all of the steps below.
Please note: If your organization already has existing account with Apple, make sure that it is in fact an Organization membership account and not an Enterprise Program account.
1. Apple Developer Provisioning Access
We need access to do some behind the scenes setup for your app(s).
- Log into developer.apple.com (Select the "Account" button from the top right)
- Select the "People" button from the landing page
- Select Invite People: Invite firstname.lastname@example.org as an Admin
2. iTunes Connect Access
We need access to enter info and upload builds to the App Store listing(s).
Please create the following user in iTunes Connect so that we may publish your event apps to the App Store.
- Log into iTunesConnect.apple.com
- Select Users & Roles
- From the top of the list, click the + button next to Users to add a new iTunes Connect User
first name: Jon
last name: Phillips
email: email@example.com Assign this user an "Admin" role AND assign them "App Status" notifications by selecting "All Territories" from the App Status Reports drop down.