Exhibitor Feature Settings
App Design > Features & Menu
Allow Exhibitor Check-Ins:
Allows attendees to check in to an exhibitor. Useful in conjunction with the Badge Game as a means to drive traffic to exhibitors.
Options for Checkin include:
- OFF - No Check Ins (do not show button)
- ON - Verify just with a code
- ON - Anytime, no additional verification
Allow Exhibitor Related Links: Allows each exhibitor to have files and links to webpages listed on the exhibitor's page in the app.
Options for Related Links include:
- Optional header text to appear above the exhibitors related links
- Load in external browser - opens related link URLs in a browser outside of the app
Allow Exhibitor Videos: Allows each exhibitor to have videos listed on the exhibitor's page in the app.
Options for Exhibitor Videos include:
- Optional header text to appear above the exhibitor videos section
- Allow Video Commenting - Users can comment on videos attached to the exhibitor page
- Allow Video Rating - Users can rate videos attached to the exhibitor page
Allow User Comments: Allows users to add comments to the bottom of the exhibitor page in the app.
Allow Exhibitors to be Favorited: Favorited exhibitor button appears at the top of the exhibitor's page in the app (can be renamed). Favorited exhibitors are listed under the exhibitor "favorites" tab as well as appearing as a starred location pin when viewing maps.
Launch Exhibitor profile links in an external browser: Links entered in the exhibitor profile section can be set to open outside the app in the browser.
Allow Exhibitor Attendees: Exhibitors can have attendees associated with them.
Options for Exhibitor Attendees include:
- Include Exhibitor Attendees in the general attendee List
- Allow Exhibitor Attendees to Compose Messages - Exhibitor Attendees can send a new message to attendees on the general attendee list
- Allow Exhibitor Attendees to Reply to Messages - Exhibitor Attendees can reply to messages from attendees on the general attendee list
- Allow Exhibitor to Manage Attendees in VIP Portal
Exhibitor Fields Displayed in App
PUBLIC PROFILE: CONTACT
1). Organization Name
2). Contact Name
Participant Types (not displayed)
5). Sponsor Level
6). Your Term
2). Header Banner
Header Banner URL (not displayed)
Settings are not displayed in the app
LINKS AND ATTACHMENTS
1). Link Title
2). Video Title
3). Video Thumbnail
4). Video Description
Exhibitor Thumbnail: We recommend using a square image 300px x 300px (.png or .jpg) for your exhibitor thumbnail image.
Exhibitor Banner: Images that are wide and short work best for exhibitor banners. We recommend 960px W x 300px H (.png or .jpg).
Video Thumbnail: We recommend using a 300px W x 200px H (.png or .jpg) image for your exhibitor video thumbnail image.
LINKS AND ATTACHMENTS
Use the Links & Attachements section of the exhibitor listing to add related links to any of the following file types.
- Website URLs
Upload your videos in MP4 format or link to a video URL. Although Gather Digital will provide the video to users at several resolutions, we recommend keeping your file sizes small in order to reduce data consumption for your users depending upon their internet connection. You can also choose to have your exhibitor video displayed in the videos feature using the dropdown on each video.