Apple Development Account Process
If you wish you may use your own Apple developer account. It isn’t complex or time-consuming, but it will cost $99 per year to set up an active Apple iOS developer account.
Here are the steps:
- Go to: http://developer.apple.com/programs/start/standard
- Indicate that you are a New Apple Developer (for iOS) and need to create a new account and Apple ID.
- Enroll as a Company. You will need:
- Legal Company/Organization Name
- The legal authority to bind your company to any legal agreements that may be presented to you during the enrollment process or your program year.
- A free, but required, D-U-N-S number. If you don't have one, go to www.dnb.com.
- To provide Apple business documents including, but not limited to: Articles of Incorporation, Business License, etc. as part of Apple’s identity verification process.
- Fill out subsequent forms and provide materials as requested.
Once you have been approved, you and your Apple ID will be the Team Agent for your Apple account. You manage this account through the iTunes Connect website. When you get notification from Apple that you have been approved, let us know and we will walk you through the next step that lets us submit the mobile app to the Apple iTunes App Store on your behalf.