Level 2 Technical Support Representative
Email us at email@example.com to inquire about this position
Certain is looking for a Level 2 Technical Support Representative for our North Carolina based office to join our versatile and high-performing Support team. This is an incredible opportunity for a dedicated and driven individual to make a real difference in supporting an industry-leading event automation platform while furthering their career working with top enterprise customers.
In this role, L2s handle all aspects of technical support, which includes, but is not limited to, troubleshooting escalated tickets, interfacing with clients through multiple channels, providing guidance to our Level 1 support agents, and being an internal customer advocate. This is an opportunity for career-driven individuals to thrive in a fast paced SaaS environment, while continuing a tradition of providing top-quality technical support. We are looking for a fast-learning, dedicated, and articulate individual who is willing to go the extra mile to satisfy our clients’ support needs.
- Respond to customer help inquiries about the Certain SaaS platform in a timely fashion
- Manage a queue of tickets through Zendesk and JIRA.
- Work with the team to ensure consistently positive customer experiences with the highest level of service, provided in a friendly, collaborative, and resourceful manner.
- Drive customer escalations to resolution by leading and engaging directly with all escalation stakeholders, including development, product management, customer success and professional services.
- Work with interdepartmental teams to ensure that critical issues are documented and escalated in an expeditious manner for resolution.
- Identify opportunities for internal and customer related process improvements.
Background and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or Computer Science
- Prior experience working with or supporting a SaaS based Application.
- Must be proficient on MS Office®, particularly MS Excel® for data manipulation.
- Knowledge of support desk software such Zendesk, JIRA, Salesforce.com, etc.
- Knowledge of event management solutions, cloud services, software as a service (SaaS) is preferred.
Skills, Knowledge and Competencies:
- Excellent customer service skills (active listening, written and oral communication) and a positive disposition.
- Passionate about helping customers become successful.
- Ability to tailor communication to various types of audiences.
- Data driven; ability to analyze large data sets and complex problems.
- Takes ownership of customer issues and driving those issue through to resolution within SLAs and consistently attaining individual KPIs.
- Thrives in a high-pressure environment.
- Passionate about learning and mastering new technologies and skills.
- Able to capture and communicate customers’ needs and feedback to our product development and engineering teams.
- Ability to self-direct, multi-task and prioritize job requirements.